Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hello

We have had a busy few weeks since I made the last posts. I walked in the 60 mile Breast Cancer Walk! I will be posting pictures soon! Margaret went to a cheerleading clinic with the high school cheerleaders. She cheered at a Freshman game and she did a great job. She is busy with CCD, dance class and lots of homework! :) Matthew just finished his soccer season. He had a great time and really loved having Brian be his coach. They are going to start having guys night once a week. I guess you can call that bonding time! Molly is almost a year old. Time goes by quick! She loves to go up and down the stairs each day. :) She has been a joy and always has a smile. Brian and I enjoyed a night away and went to the Ohio State football game. We had a great time!

Megan

No comments: